Once you have taken the Ghost Tours in New Orleans, you can freely enter the cities of our dead, and come out alive.......we hope.
- We begin with Jazz, and in New Orleans that is where it all began.
- Go where the locals party and dance, it ain't Bourbon Street.
- Soak in the atmosphere, the music the old architecture and the stories of our past.
- Is Marie Laveau a ghost, or a living breathing person? Is she possibly even a Vampire? There is a reason she has passed into legend. Scan the photos carefully for clues.
- We end at the most haunted house in New Orleans, a site of unbelievable cruelty and many ghosts.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Frenchman Area?
The historical dividing line between the French Quarter and the less desirable districts that lie further is in itself a piece of history.
Off license clubs once dominated the area and music filled the streets. Though not 'official' until 1980 as a music district New Orleans never waits for officials to be what it is.
With history and music surrounding us we could not think of a better spot for a party.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our Spirits tours lasts 2 to 2 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the whole tour and will make arrangements to accommodate any special dietary restrictions. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to New Orleans!